We’re currently rolling out a new update with the following changes, the update should reach your client within the next hour.Code
- - Animated content is stopped when TeamSpeak is not the active window@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- BBCode parser supports additional tags in channel descriptions@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Release delay can be configured for push-to-talk@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Fixed a bug where ts3image:// URLs were not working properly@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Multiple performance improvements for reduced CPU and memory usage@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Several UI tweaks and improvements based on community feedback@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@
Larger channel descriptions now display the same way as in previous betas, smaller ones will use the side by side layout.
ts3image urls currently only work for file names in lowercase. Otherwise they will still display as broken image. (ie. file.png vs File.png)
The BBCode size tag ignores the +x / -x notation and uses a hardcoded size.
Channel descriptions in a certain length range may cause flickering between positions if the client window / the channel info panel is quite large.
56 posts - 29 participants
Some people have asked for a response in reference to the removal of SYOX from the forum. So I thought I’d add our official response on the matter:
We do take contributions to the forums very seriously and we value any and all feedback, however his posts were becoming less constructive towards the company and are now of a personal nature. Additionally, on more than one occasion he has given out personal information that is confidential concerning staff members without their express permission.
We value the privacy of our users and staff members. For the safety of our employees we cannot allow someone who signed an NDA with ourselves to continue to act in such a way, including the singling out or isolation of specific staff members.
To clear up any questions anyone may have, I thought I’d link the FAQ and forum etiquette section for you guys to read once more: https://community.teamspeak.com/faq as well as highlight a couple of points:
Additionally, I will not stop any discussion regarding TeamSpeak provided you abide by and adhere to the aforementioned rules. This entire forum was created with the very intention of having open discussions with you all, and gaining all of your feedback on all things TeamSpeak. I want to hear what you have to say. If you like or dislike, if you agree or disagree, with anything we do, anything we add, any idea we have, then this is the place to tell us.
On top of that, if you have ideas of your own, features you’d love to see, changes you want us to implement, then this is the place to tell us. I don’t want the drama, personal insults or arguments though. I hope you all understand.
So again; play nice and maybe you’ll get the Roadmap tomorrow
As always, if you’re unsure of anything, just ask.
20 posts - 12 participants
We’ll be doing some routine maintenance on the free servers on Tuesday 21st, 10 am - 11 am GMT (11-12 CET).
During this period, you may be disconnected from your free server temporarily as we apply upgrades. We’ll roll the update out in waves, and downtime is likely to be a few minutes.
This shouldn’t affect anyone creating a new server, and please note that chat, the beta and all the rest of our systems are unaffected.
No action is required on your part.
We’ll update the post during the maintenance process.
10:00am - starting! 10:10am - update process happening… 10:29am - running a little behind, but hoping to catch up! 10:48am - hoping we just make it, almost there… 10:56am - finished!
All done! Thanks for your patience!
26 posts - 8 participants
This is our latest beta version of the TeamSpeak 3 Client.
This update enables you to connect to the free servers created within the TS5 client. Additionally we have backported some of the audio improvements from the TS5 client for you to enjoy while you’re waiting to get access to the all new client.
---------------------- November 4th, 2019, 12:10 PM
We released a new beta.
- That one does fix a memory leak (from old 3.5.0 beta) when other users did speak.
- And the release adds new settings for capture when using VAD.
When updating old capture profiles the client will select Volume Gate.
Automatic is selected for users without old config or when a new profile was created.
(A short explanation for these modes will be added in stable client update.)
---------------------- January 8th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Another Beta update is available.
That one adds an improved error handling for Multi Track recording.
And we fixed the bug where user with master password set in their client could not use their password any longer to encrypt the settings of their client. This bug only did exist in the old but already revoked version.
---------------------- January 16th, 2020
Today we released another client update.
This one does fix a problem on Mac OS where client did not start. A needed library was stored in wrong location.
We also decided to remove the target release date.
The client needs a little more than expected.
Please see the full change log below:Code
- === Client Release 3.5.0 - TBA@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@! Updated Plugin API version to 24.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added new voice activity detection modes (Automatic, Volume Gate, Hybrid).@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added automatic voice volume leveling option in playback settings.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added comfort noise feature to add synthetic background noise to fill the @@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ artificial silence while being connected to a TeamSpeak Server.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added optional -connect commandline parameter to specify an address for @@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ auto-connecting on startup (example: -connect=voice.teamspeak.com). Some@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ additional parameters can be used to provide more details (-pw, -nickname, @@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ -channel, -channelid, -channelpw, -newtab, -mytsid, -showqueryclients, @@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ -capture, -playback, -hotkeys). Not that capture/playback/hotkeys only@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ accept valid existing profile names as arguments (e.g. -capture=Podcast).@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added support for upcoming TeamSpeak Server releases using a PostgreSQL@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ database backend.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added hotkeys to assign, revoke or toggle specific server groups based on @@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ current group memberships (e.g. mute clients in a specific raid group).@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added volume toolbox widget for quick access to microphone volume gate,@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ overall and individual client volume levels.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added convenience variables and options to infoframe templates.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added active badge showcase to client infoframe templates.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added design option to show/hide client badges in server tree.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@+ Added server/channel group icons to client context menus.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Moved server/channel group IDs to tooltips in permission settings.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Improved client context menu to filter inaccessible groups and permission@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ related tools.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Improved echo cancellation and noise reduction systems.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Improved error handing for multi-track recording.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Infoframe templates now support "??" modifier for variables to prevent their@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ value from being shown so they can be used conditionally to determine whether@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ or not a specific line should be hidden (e.g. %%??CLIENT_FLAG_AWAY%%).@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@* Remote icon list is now sorted by upload date/time rather than icon ID.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Removed AGC from audio capture settings in favour of playback AGC.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Fixed a bug where custom displaynames for clients were shown in infoframe@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@ even when it was equal to the nickname of the client in view.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Fixed a bug where default capture/playback profiles could not be switched.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Fixed a bug where deactivated plugins were loaded when launching the client.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@- Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps.@@@WCF_PRE_LINEBREAK@@@
To enable beta updates, simply go to Tools -> Options -> Application and select “Beta” from the update channel dropdown.
Once done you can check for updates using Help -> Check for Updates to receive the update.
If you have any comments or experience issues feel free to drop us a line here.
2 posts - 1 participant
Welcome to the new TeamSpeak forum. This is designed to give you, our community, a place to discuss all things TeamSpeak, it works with your myTeamSpeak account, so login with those details and you’re ready to go.
In the next few days we’ll unveil the roadmap feature that will outline our proposed development schedule for the coming months with regards to everything we’re working on. As well as giving you all a simple way to offer feedback on all things TeamSpeak.
Please take 5 minutes to run through our forum tutorial, and familiarize yourself with our FAQ/Etiquette Guide: https://community.teamspeak.com/faq
As far as the old forum is concerned: https://forum.teamspeak.com/ it will be locked on 29/1/2020 but will remain visible should you need to reference it.
One other thing, the forum’s primary language is English. We have users that speak German, Spanish, Portuguese and many other languages from all over the world, we cannot unfortunately cater to them all. So please post your questions and comments in English and use Google Translate if you cannot.
Everything else should be self explanatory, however if you’re unsure of anything just ask.
Now, play nice.
2 posts - 2 participants
This our latest stable TeamSpeak 3 client.
This hotfix release provides a number of bug fixes and improvements. Please refer to the changelog for a full list of changes:
=== Client Release 3.3.2 - 26 Aug 2019
- Fixed a crash when calling specific plugin API functions reported by t4styy.
=== Client Release 3.3.1 - 25 Aug 2019
! Updated settings.db version to 9.
- Added optional -configname commandline parameter to specify a custom name for
the settings folder. Note that this parameter needs to be used in combination
with -localconfig on Windows (default: config).
- Added support for channel/client permission hints to enable/disable specific
UI actions. Note, that this feature requires TeamSpeak Server version 3.10.0
- Improved settings database performance.
- Fixed a bug where the same badge icon was displayed multiple times for the
- Fixed a bug where the infoframe did not update when the selected client left
- Fixed a crash in Qt framework when receiving specific Unicode characters.
- Fixed a freeze problem in bookmarks manager.
Use the auto-update feature in the TeamSpeak Client to get access to this version.
Feel free to drop us a line here to provide feedback or report issues:
2 posts - 1 participant
We’d like to inform you that the stable version of TeamSpeak Server 3.11.0 is now available.
This version does fix some bugs and adds small features to the ServerQuery.
We also improved the issue where old server started lagging or user timed out on channel or group creation/edit etc.
Here is the full change log
Server Release 3.11.0 15 January 2020
- Channel with deprecated codecs (Speex/CELT) are being updated to use Opus instead.
- The query command
privilegekeylistalso returns the
- The query command
channellisthas a new option
- Because of degraded performance on larger servers, the new hint system has been disabled per > default.
- Made further improvements to timeout and latency handling for larger servers.
- Adding or removing user in ServerQuery groups may have returned invalid error codes.
serverinstance_guest_serverquery_groupproperly ensures only
ServerQuery groups can be assigned.
Download the latest version here.
Docker users will get the update within a day.
You have something you want to tell us about this server version?
Then leave your feedback here
30 posts - 17 participants
Mikrotik - Winbox
Da sich das CMS unserer Communityseite ende letzten Jahres geändert hat, müssen einige Anpassungen am Ts3 Server gemacht werden.
Es betrifft vorallem die meisten Links, welche auf unsere alte Seite immernoch verweisen, diese Links funktionieren nun teilweise nichtmehr.
Der Ts3 Server wird deswegen nicht offline sein, aber es müssen fast alle Channelbeschreibungen editiert werden.
Der Sound zur Channelveränderung kann im Ts deaktiviert werden unter (Extras > Optionen > Meldungen > Aktuelles Soundpack > unter Aktion - Channel - Editiert - gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten)
Vorraussichtliche Dauer der Anpassung ca 20 Minuten
Danke für Euer Verständnis
Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Server
Status: Online - Clients: 4/64 - Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Jetzt verbinden!