Today we released version beta 62 into your closed beta channel.
This update mainly focuses on bug fixes and improves performance where contact and room categories used a lot of resources on any status update.
Other performance improvements for chats as an example are still a work in progress and need more testing before we can release them.
- Fixed context menus sometimes closing when they should not
- Fixed having to reconfigure audio settings after Windows / driver updates
- Fixed remote applications spamming the log if the port is already in use
- Fixed potential crash in remote applications
- Fixed Ignore Users not working
- Fixed first message not showing up in server based chat
- Fixed not being able to edit the server password
- Adjusted spacing around spacer channels
- Improved performance of contact / room categories
- Added option to mute microphone when Windows session is locked
- Client no longer plays chat sounds when the status is set to Do not Disturb
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
6 posts - 5 participants
Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Server
Status: Online - Clients: 6/64 - Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Jetzt verbinden!