Today we pushed another hotfix into the beta channel.
The creation of new chat accounts was not possible with beta 60 and beta 60.1
Here the full changelog
- Fixed issue logging into chat in some scenarios
- Fixed server/channel groups not showing in some rare cases
- Improved unsent message queue handling
- Fixed certain settings flipping when opening the respective settings dialog
- Fixed alignment of connection status icon below the server tree
- Fixed time stamp in detailed chat being broken into two lines
- Fixed not being able to editing some channel properties
- Fixed editing channel/server groups causing multiple empty entries
- Improved consistency of user/channel context menus in various places
- ms- links are no longer considered links by the client
- Updated chromium
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
2 posts - 2 participants
Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Server
Status: Online - Clients: 4/64 - Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Jetzt verbinden!