Beta version 53 is now available.
This week we fixed some bugs that got reported and did go one with work on file transfers.
I think this time the change log explains itself.
i have no information to add here. Feel free to ask If there are questions
related to this releaseleft.
- Added toggles for file transfer speed limits, rather than setting the limit to zero
- Fixed issues which caused wrong file transfer speed limits to apply in some scenarios
- Fixed not automatically scrolling up when dragging items to the top of the visible area in server tree and file browser
- Fixed not respecting previous window state when restoring using the systray icon rather than the taskbar icon
- Fixed ban client context menu months/years option not banning for the expected amount of time
- Fixed teamspeak:// links not being shown as invite in chats
- Changed Share Invite Link to create teamspeak:// links
- Changed file transfer speed limits to be global
- Nothing read here yet.
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is always welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
1 post - 1 participant
Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Server
Status: Online - Clients: 5/64 - Ts5.MAXIplanet.de - Jetzt verbinden!